1. Preliminary Provisions
1. The HULI online store, available at www.hulistore.eu, is run by Magdalena Majchrowicz, who runs a business under the name HULI, entered in the R.C.S in Bobigny, France, SIRET Number: 912 639 226 00014.
2. These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and set out the rules for using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedures for concluding Sales Agreements with a Customer at a distance through the Store.
3. The Regulations specify the conditions for concluding and terminating Product Sales Agreements and the complaint procedure, as well as the types and scope of services provided electronically by the Store www.hulistore.eu, the rules for the provision of these services, conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services.
4. Each Customer, upon taking action to use the Electronic Services of the Store www.hulistore.eu, is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
5. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of French law apply.
1. Consumer – a person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller – a person running a business under the company HULI, entered in the R.C.S in Bobigny, France, SIRET Number: 912 639 226 00014.
3. Customer – any entity making or wishing to make purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur – a person, a legal person, and an organizational unit which is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, carrying out on its own behalf a business activity that uses the Store.
5. Store – an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.hulistore.eu
6. Distance contract – a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
7. Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions of the Store.
8. Order – the Customer’s declaration of intent made using the Order Form and aimed directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Account – the Customer’s account in the Store, it collects data provided by the Customer and information about orders placed by him in the Store.
10. Registration form – a form available in the Store that allows Customers to create an Account in the Store.
11. Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Cart – an element of the Store’s software in which the Products selected for purchase by the Customer are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the number of products.
13. Product – an item available in the Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement – a Product sales agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Store.
15. Electronic Service – a service provided electronically by the Seller to the Customer through the Store.
3. Contact with the Store
1. Seller’s address: 3 Mail de la Blanchisserie, 93500, Pantin, France
3. Seller’s bank account number FR76 1469 0000 0154 0004 3379 623
4. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses provided in this paragraph.
4. Technical requirements
To use the Store, including viewing the Store’s assortment and placing orders for Products, you need:
1. end device with access to the Internet and a web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer
2. active email account (e-mail),
3. cookies enabled.
5. General information
1. The Seller is the owner of the online store at www.hulistore.eu (Store).
2. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties, or incompatibility of the Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
3. Viewing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be carried out without creating an Account.
4. The prices given in the Store are given in euro currency and are gross prices (including VAT).
5. The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s pages when placing the Order, including when expressing the will to be bound by a Sales Agreement.
6. Creating an Account in the Store
1. To set up an Account in the Store, please complete the Registration Form. The following data must be provided: First and Last Name, Email Address, Residence / Delivery Address, Telephone Number.
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via email or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
7. Order placement rules
In order to place an Order:
1. log into the Store (optional);
2. select the Product being the subject of the Order, and then click the “Add to Cart” button (or equivalent);
3. log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4. if the option of placing an Order without registration has been chosen – fill in the Order Form by entering the recipient’s data and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, e-mail address, as well as the telephone number needed for the courier and in order to contact the Customer, select the type of shipment (method delivery of the Product), enter the invoice details if different from the recipient’s details,
5. click “Continue to Payment”,
6. choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
8. Delivery and payment methods
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Products:
a) Postal Service,
b) Courier delivery,
c)Free delivery when spending 35 € or more with Postal Service
2. The customer can use various payment methods:
a) Electronic payments
b) Payment by debit/credit card
d) Apple Pay
e) Google Pay
f) Payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s account
3. Information on the subject of delivery methods and accepted payment methods are available on the Store’s website on the Delivery page.
9. Performance of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed the Order using the Order Form in the Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation occurs by sending the Customer an appropriate email to the Customer’s email address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller’s statement about the receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. As soon as the Customer receives the above e-mail, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. The Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
4. The beginning of the delivery period of the Product to the Customer counts from the day the payment is credited to the Seller’s bank account.
5. If the Customer chooses to pick up the Product personally he will be informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate email to the email address provided by the Customer when placing the Order.
6. Product delivery takes place within Europe to countries specified in the Delivery page.
7. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including fees for transport, delivery, and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store’s website on the Delivery page and when placing the Order, including when the Customer wishes to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
8. Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free.
10. The right to withdraw from the sales contract
1. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 30 days without giving any reason.
2. The time limit specified in paragraph 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
3. In the case of a Sales Agreement, which includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches, or in parts, the deadline specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch, or part.
4. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before this deadline.
5. The statement must be sent by the Consumer electronically, the Seller will send the Consumer confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement to the email address provided by the Consumer. The statement may also be made on the form. The form can be downloaded from the Store’s website at www.hulistore.eu
6. Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a) In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Contract, the Contract is considered null and void.
b) In the event of withdrawal from the Contract, the Seller shall return to the Consumer, no later than within 30 days from the date of receipt of returned Product, the equivalent of purchased Product.
c) The seller does not refund the delivery costs to the Consumer.
d) The seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction unless the Consumer has agreed to another solution that will not involve any costs for him.
e) The Consumer should return the Product to one of the following addresses of the Seller:
– HULI, 3 Mail de la Blanchisserie Apt. G34, 93500, Pantin, France
– HULI, Leuthener Str. 9, 10829, Berlin, Germany
no later than 30 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product back within 30 days.
f) The Consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by ordinary mail.
g) The returned product must be intact and with no signs of use.
7. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Contract:
a) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
b) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in packaging, which cannot be returned after opening due to health protection or hygiene reasons if the packaging was opened after delivery,
c) in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life,
d) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement
e) in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
f) in which the subject of the service is a hygiene product,
g) in which the subject of the service is sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package if the package was opened after delivery,
h) for the supply of digital content that is not saved on a tangible medium if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the Consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Contract.
11. Complaint and warranty
1. Products covered by the Sales Agreement are new.
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a product free from defects.
3. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions regarding warranty in the French law.
4. Complaints should be submitted by email to the email address [email protected] of the Seller.
5. It is recommended that the complaint include a brief description of the defect, circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s request in relation to the defect of the goods.
6. The Seller will respond to the complaint no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Client’s request was considered justified.
7. Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to one of the following addresses:
– Huli, 3 Mail de la Blanchisserie Apt. G34, 93500, Pantin, France
– HULI, Leuthener Str. 9, 10829, Berlin, Germany
8. If a warranty has been granted on the Product, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
9. In connection with a justified complaint from a Customer who is a Consumer, the Seller covers the costs of receipt, delivery, and replacement of the Product free from defects.
12. Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of the personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees – also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of the Online Store customers may be:
a) In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b) In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or a payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected entity operating the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The Customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
13. Type and scope of electronic services
1. The Seller enables the use of Electronic Services via the Store, such as:
a) concluding Product Sales Agreements,
b) keeping an Account in the Store,
c) use of the Newsletter.
2. The provision of Electronic Services to Customers in the Store takes place under the conditions set out in the Terms and Conditions.
3. The Seller has the right to place advertising content on the Store’s website. These contents are an integral part of the Store and the materials presented in it.
14. Terms of providing and concluding contracts for the provision of electronic services
1. The provision of Electronic Services specified in § 14 point 1 of the Regulations by the Seller is free.
2. The period for which the contract is concluded:
a) the contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in maintaining an Account in the Store is concluded for an indefinite period.
b) the contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting of enabling the submission of Orders in the Store is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates when the Order is placed or the Customer stops submitting it.
c) the contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in the use of the Newsletter is concluded for an indefinite period.
3. Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system used by the Seller:
a) computer (or mobile device) with internet access,
b) access to electronic mail,
c) Web browser,
5. The customer is obliged to enter data consistent with the facts.
6. The Customer is prohibited from providing unlawful content.
15. Complaints related to the provision of electronic services
1. Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services through the Store may be submitted by the Customer via email to the following address: [email protected]
2. In the email above, please provide as much information and circumstances as possible regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of irregularities and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate complaint handling by the Seller.
3. The complaint shall be considered by the Seller no later than within 14 days.
4. The Seller’s response to the complaint is sent to the Customer’s email address provided in the complaint or in another manner provided by the Customer.
16. Conditions for terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services
1. Termination of the contract for the provision of Electronic Services:
a) The contract for the provision of Electronic Services of a continuous and indefinite nature (e.g. keeping an Account) may be terminated.
b) The Customer may terminate the contract with immediate effect and without giving reasons by sending an appropriate statement via email to the following address: [email protected]
c) The Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services of a continuous and indefinite nature in the event that the Customer violates the Regulations, in particular when he provides unlawful content after an unsuccessful prior call to stop the violations with an appropriate deadline. In this case, the contract expires after 7 days from the date of submitting the declaration of intent to terminate it (notice period).
d) Termination leads to the termination of the legal relationship with effect for the future.
2. The Seller and the Customer may terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services at any time by mutual agreement of the parties.
17. Intellectual property
1. All content posted on the website at www.hulistore.eu enjoy copyright protection and (subject to § 13 point 3 and elements posted by Users, used under license or fair use) are the property of HULI Magdalena Majchrowicz with its registered office in France at 3 Mail de la Blanchisserie, 93500 Pantin, registered in the R.C.S in Bobigny, France, SIRET Number: 912 639 226 00014.
2. The Customer bears full responsibility for damage caused to the Seller, resulting from the use of any content on the website www.hulistore.eu, without the consent of the Seller.
3. Any use by anyone, without the express written consent of the Seller, of any of the elements making up the content of the website www.hulistore.eu is a violation of the Seller’s copyright and results in civil and criminal liability.
4. All trade names, Product names, company names and their logos used on the Store’s website at www.hulistore.eu belong to their owners and are used only for identification purposes. They may be registered trademarks.
18. Final Provisions
1. Agreements concluded through the Store are concluded in English, French or in German.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions for important reasons, i.e. changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods – to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Customer is obliged to use the Store in a manner consistent with the law and decency while respecting the personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
4. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of French law shall apply.
5. All disputes arising from Sales Agreements between the Store and Consumers will be settled first of all through negotiations, with the intention of resolving the dispute amicably, taking into account the Act on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes. If, however, this would not be possible or would be unsatisfactory for either party, the disputes shall be resolved by a competent common court in accordance with item 6 of this paragraph.
6. Court dispute resolution:
a) Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is also a Consumer are submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the French law.
b) Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is not a Consumer shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
7. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial methods of complaint and redress. To this end, it may submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +33 766 82 92 59
Address: 3 Mail de la Blanchisserie, 93500 Pantin, France