This straw will last you for many years and will help you reduce the use of plastic and sip sustainably.
It’s perfect for smoothies, juices, sodas, iced coffee and more.
8-9 mm external diameter
approx. 20 cm length
on orders over 44€
All orders are sent within 1-2 days.
- Made of MOSO Bamboo (panda friendly)
- Naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial
- 100% Biodegradable and compostable
- Diameter of straws vary as it is a natural product (8-9 mm)
- After each use wash in warm, soapy water. We recommend not to wash in a dishwasher
- Be careful not to use with drinks that are too hot
What is MOSO bamboo?
Moso (Phyllostachys edulis) is a rapidly renewable giant bamboo species which can grow up to 1 meter a day!
Its growth is environmentally sustainable and does not pollute the environment as there are no pesticides or fertilizers ever used on this bamboo, because it contains naturally-occurring antimicrobial agents.
The Moso bamboo plant consists of multiple stems, which may be harvested each year without killing the mother plant.
The amazing growth and self-renewing ability of bamboo mean that deforestation is not necessary.
What about pandas?
Moso bamboo is not a food for pandas (they prefer other types of bamboo) and Moso bamboo forests are not their natural habitat which means Moso bamboo is definitely panda friendly :-)