1 ORDER = 1 TREE PLANTED
Huli, by partnering up with One Tree Planted organization, will plant one tree for every placed order in our online shop. It’s time to act and help restore the forests around the globe!
Why restoring forests?
The destruction of forest systems causes many problems for our environment. Trees, by absorbing carbon dioxide, improve the quality of the air by cleaning them from toxic gases and dust, but also:
• are natural habitat for animals
• clean water sources and control floods and erosion
• help replenish the soil with nutrients needed for cultivation
• enrich the air with volatile substances that have bactericidal properties
• share / participate in greenhouse exchanges
• contribute to the development of the local communities
• protect against noise – properly selected and planted they can contain noise levels by 50%
About One Tree Planted…
The One Tree Planted Foundation operates in North America, Latin America, Asia, Australia and Africa. Since its establishment in 2014, the organization has planted over 4,000,000 trees worldwide!
The activities of the One Tree Planted Foundation and its planting partners include:
- rebuilding forests
- restoring soil and critical watersheds
- reforestation of tropical forests so you can feel the benefits around the world
- restoring forests after major fires
- repairing damage caused by industry and resource extraction
- restoration of biodiversity and habitats of animals including critically endangered animal species
- work with communities impacted by deforestation so they benefit from improved forest management practices and agricultural techniques like agroforestry
- improving the lives of the communities who rely on the forests the most by promoting agroforestry, educating farmers about the benefits of improved forestry practices, creating jobs and providing communities with sustainable and long-term income, food and wood
For more information visit or partner’s website: